Woods Fuller announces 2019 Scholarship Program Recipients
Woods, Fuller, Shultz & Smith has named the 2019 recipients of its scholarship program. The firm awards five $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors in Lincoln or Minnehaha County in South Dakota and Sioux or O’Brien County in Iowa.
“There are many smart and talented seniors in our local communities, which makes the selection process very difficult. Woods Fuller is honored to be able to support these students as they pursue their educational goals,” says Woods Fuller Managing Partner David Kroon.
Congratulations to each of the 2019 recipients:
- Anna Klocke – Tea Area High School
- Jack Brenneman – Roosevelt High School
- Abigale Muller – O'Gorman High School
- Braden Jahn - Sioux Center High School
- Nathan Popp – Brandon Valley High School