Jump to Content

Guardianship / Conservatorship

Header Image

Guardianship and Conservatorship Law 

We can help you obtain a guardianship or a conservatorship for a minor, or for an adult in need of assistance due to a disability or inability to manage personal or financial affairs.  Woods Fuller professionals will assist with the court proceedings necessary to appoint a guardian and/or conservator for a loved one.  They will continue to assist with yearly reports for the appointed family member or friend.  

We are always available to answer questions for the appointed guardian and/or conservators so you understand your duties and responsibilities.